You Need a Budget (YNAB – pronounced Why-nab) is a money management method and a software product that helps people gain clarity about their money to prioritize spending. As a YNAB certified budgeting coach, this method is the foundation of my coaching pathways.
Work with me…
If you are looking for help troubleshooting YNAB issues or setting up a budget, consider a single session. I’ll ask for some information beforehand and we can set up a time to meet. If you feel you’d like more than one session, we can discuss creating a custom coaching plan during our first session.
Stand-alone single sessions – $100/hour
Sessions are on Zoom or phone call (in-person options if local)
Monthly subscription: $100 due at the start of each month – no contract
Members get a private online space for coaching:
- Goals discussions
- Weekly check-ins
- Q&A space
- YNAB coaching and support
- Add-on Zoom or phone sessions as needed.
Budget coaching may be helpful if any of these sound familiar…
- You make good money, but feel like you don’t know where it goes.
- Money worries keep you from sleeping well.
- You want to break the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle.
- You want to travel or make big purchases without feeling guilt.
- You often ask if you can really afford your decisions.
- You want to pay off your house early or save for college.
- You dream of retiring early, switching careers, or working fewer hours.
- You are close to retirement, but worry if you can take the leap.
- You wish you had someone to just talk to about your money decisions.
After we meet for our first session, I will design a coaching proposal based on your goals from our conversation.
If you are looking for educational workshops or classes for your school/college, business, non-profit, or private practice, please email me to discuss in more detail.
Jen is so personable and really listened to what I wanted YNAB to do for me. While she helped me work out my own bugs within my budget, she also introduced me to features that blew my mind and elevated my budget even more! She has such a lovely personality and is so knowledgeable. I cannot recommend her enough!
Disclaimer: I am a YNAB Certified Budgeting Coach, which means that I have been trained to coach people on using YNAB software and the YNAB budgeting method. I have met select requirements of You Need a Budget LLC in order to receive this certification, which means that I have the ability to competently coach YNAB to others. I am not an employee of YNAB, and all non-YNAB related opinions and recommendations are my own. My views do not reflect the views of YNAB and its employees or its affiliates.