You Need a Budget (YNAB – pronounced Why-nab) is a money management method and a software product that helps people gain clarity about their money to prioritize spending. As a YNAB certified budgeting coach, this method is the foundation of my coaching pathways.
Ideal for anyone looking for help setting up a budget or wanting additional support or troubleshooting. Sessions are on Zoom or phone call (in-person options if local)
- Stand-alone single sessions – $100/hour
- Budget setup – $300 – Includes a guide for gathering information, up to two hours of session time to create a YNAB budget, and two months of online support.
Ideal for anyone wanting added accountability to focus on a budget and work toward financial goals. Private online space to communicate regularly and ask questions. Great for carving out a supportive space to help meet goals.
Monthly subscription: $100 due at the start of each month – no contract
Ideal if any of these feel familiar and you are ready to make a commitment to improving your relationship with money:
- You make good money, but feel like you don’t know where it goes.
- Money worries keep you from sleeping well.
- You want to break the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle.
- You want to travel or make big purchases without feeling guilt.
- You often ask if you can really afford your decisions.
- You want to pay off your house early or save for college.
- You dream of retiring early, switching careers, or working fewer hours.
- You are close to retirement, but worry if you can take the leap.
- You wish you had someone to talk to about your money decisions.
I will design a personalized coaching proposal based on your goals and needs after we have a brief discovery call or single session. This plan may also include elements of financial therapy as needed. These are longer-term commitments, usually three or six months, that help clients maintain motivation for success. A balanced payment plan and timeline will be included in the proposal.
Ideal for anyone looking for educational workshops or classes for your school/college, business, non-profit, or private practice. Please email me to discuss in more detail.
Jen is so personable and really listened to what I wanted YNAB to do for me. While she helped me work out my own bugs within my budget, she also introduced me to features that blew my mind and elevated my budget even more! She has such a lovely personality and is so knowledgeable. I cannot recommend her enough!
Disclaimer: I am a YNAB Certified Budgeting Coach, which means that I have been trained to coach people on using YNAB software and the YNAB budgeting method. I have met select requirements of You Need a Budget LLC in order to receive this certification, which means that I have the ability to competently coach YNAB to others. I am not an employee of YNAB, and all non-YNAB related opinions and recommendations are my own. My views do not reflect the views of YNAB and its employees or its affiliates.