You Need a Budget (YNAB – pronounced Why-nab) is both a money management method and a software product that helps people gain clarity about their money to prioritize spending. As a YNAB certified budgeting coach, this method is the foundation of my coaching pathways.
Current YNABer needing help? $120/hour for first session
Financial therapy sessions – $120/hour for first session
Returning client wanting add-on sessions? $100/hour
YNAB Budget Plans
Schedule a two-hour session to create a YNAB budget – $200
Add on extra sessions for more support – $100/hour
- Customized to meet your schedule and situation.
- Discuss goals, priorities, debt payoff, and savings dreams.
- Accountability through regular check-ins and guided support
- YNAB Q&A packages
- Limited number of new clients accepted each month
- Free 15-minute discovery call to chat and see if this path is a good fit.
Consider a guided path if any of these sound familiar…
- You make good money, but feel like you don’t know where it goes.
- Money worries keep you from sleeping well.
- You want to break the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle.
- You want to travel or make big purchases without feeling guilt.
- You often ask if you can really afford your decisions.
- You want to pay off your house early or save for college.
- You dream of retiring early, switching careers, or working fewer hours.
- You are close to retirement, but worry if you can take the leap.
- You wish you had someone to just talk to about your money decisions.
Click on the file below to see a comparison chart of the options:
- Financial therapy helps us understand our relationship with money, which often stems from experiences in childhood. Having conversations to shine a light on the root of our behaviors and feelings can help create new habits and improve financial stability.
- If you are a therapist looking to have clients supplement your services, please reach out to me to discuss a collaboration.
Jen is so personable and really listened to what I wanted YNAB to do for me. While she helped me work out my own bugs within my budget, she also introduced me to features that blew my mind and elevated my budget even more! She has such a lovely personality and is so knowledgeable. I cannot recommend her enough!
Disclaimer: I am a YNAB Certified Budgeting Coach, which means that I have been trained to coach people on using YNAB software and the YNAB budgeting method. I have met select requirements of You Need a Budget LLC in order to receive this certification, which means that I have the ability to competently coach YNAB to others. I am not an employee of YNAB, and all non-YNAB related opinions and recommendations are my own. My views do not reflect the views of YNAB and its employees or its affiliates.